Truth be told I wasn’t thrilled for my 25th birthday. My entire life I had dreamt about my champagne birthday; turning 24 on the 24th, with all the glitz and glamour a girl could want. But 24? What’s fancy about that number. In my mind a whole lot of nothing, other than it is smack dab in the middle between 20 and 30.
With it being a few months into my 25th year, I can say that it isn’t that bad (so far). Since I’ve turned 25 I have had bridal showers, an awesome bachelorette party, married a handsome stud and travelled to Europe (among many other things). So maybe 25 was more than I thought it would be cracked up to be.
With the countdown started to 30, I thought it would be a great challenge to tackle some of those things I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve created a bucket list for my 30 before 30. Here it is.
1. Travel to Disneyland with Chris (as we both haven’t gone)
2. Become an MBA Graduate
3. Visit 30 countries (aka. visit two more)
4. Conquer my fear & cross the Capilano Suspension bridge
5. Complete a 10km run & a ‘mud’ run
6. Attend a Fashion Show
7. Sing Karaoke in front of strangers
8. Attend an outdoor music festival
9. Test drive a Tesla Model X
10. Learn to converse in a different language
11. Go Whitewater rafting
12. Take a Cross-country road trip: USA & Canada
13. Go camping & unplug for a weekend
14. Get my dream job!!
15. Buy a forever home & renovate it to our tastes
16. Grow a garden
17. Get my writing published by a recognized brand
18. Purchase a luxury, classic jacket
19. Learn how to use the many modes of my DSLR
20. Make 5 desserts with my Kitchenmaid Mixer
21. Take up knitting & make something pretty
22. Read 30 books in one year
23. Get our wedding photos published
24. Take a cooking class or lesson
25. Paint a canvas [worthy of putting up in our home]
26. Participate in 5 charity events
27. Enter a golf tournament
28. Complete my Rogers & Hammerstein record collection
29. Watch in total 50 different musicals live (9 to go)
30. Help other women achieve their career goals
I’m very excited to get started on this new adventure. Keep checking back on the blog to track my progress.
>> Do you have a bucket list? Share with me below some things you’re dying to try.